Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Graphic Organizers

My Religion Graphic Organizer



2 stars and 1 wish:
  • Star: I included many pictures/ symbols to help display my information.
  • Star: I have dark letters that are very clear and easy to see.
  • Wish: I want to use more of my white space, so that some places aren't crowded together, and some aren't empty with white space.

My Renaissance Graphic Organizer:



I think my graphic organizer would be in the "A - B" range because I included all of the criteria/ expectations for the graphic organizer- well organized, appropriate title/ name, pictures, colour coding, legend, etc. Also, I remembered to write all of my details in point form- not in full sentences! However, I did not include my own words for some details because it was a little difficult to change some of them.


During these two assignments, I learned that drawing a graphic organizer is a great way to use during presentations, speeches, etc. Also, it is a great way to show your work, and show what you've learned.
I am most proud of actually finishing the graphic organizers on time, because it was a lot of work and effort, and I had a short period of time to finish them. I am proud that I could show people the work that I completed, and what I learned about religion and the Renaissance.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work in my opinion! I really like your Renaissance poster, because you used your space wisely (probably better than I did)!

    ReplyDelete