Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Religion Project/ Renaissance Project Reflections

My Religion Project: 'Shintoism'

Intention:
 - Be able to represent the characteristics of a religion visually, and literally.
 - Be able to make viewing of the poster, simple, and understandable.

Two Stars On:
 - Simplicity of layout, easy to coordinate categories, Info. etc.
 - Reasonable Bibliography

One Wish On:
 - Presenting. I wish I could've been more clear about sacred text, and how they didn't have one at all. I have noticed that because of this, Ms. Lees was having a little trouble figuring out, if the Shintos had a sacred text or not.

Picture Of Work:

My Renaissance Project

Intention:
 - Be able to graphically organize and categorize the main points of the Renaissance.

Self - Assessing
 - I would assign myself a low "A," because I have categorized properly, and precisely, as well as detailing the main points of the Renaissance. However, I have not 'explored' different types of graphs. My points were written small at the top, but I underestimated my spacing, and had no choice but to make the points at the end larger. I have included most of the expectations, except the organization, which is of the end of all my points.

Picture Of Work:

What I Learned From The Two Assignments:
 - I have learned I must always outline my work properly, before I fineline, colour, etc.
 - I have learned that it is harder to graphically organize a web, accordingly to the space provided.

What I Am Most Proud Of:
 - The colour coding, and its consistency in the Renaissance project.
 - Finishing the Renaissance project on time (I didn't have to stay up so late. Yay!).

1 comment:

  1. I think you spent a lot of time working on your Religion and Renaissance poster. They are both very neat and well-organized! Good job!

    ReplyDelete