Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Graphic Organizers

 My Religion Graphic Organizer

2 stars and 1 wish:

Star-  I had many descriptive images in my organizer and helps show information for each holiday.

Star- I used my space wisely and worked thoroughly on my project.

Wish- I could've shown my pictures while presenting because last time I didn't have enough eye contact and not presenting with visuals. I want to use all my space for this project so it won't look plain.


My Renaissance Graphic Organizer





I would give myself a "B" because I included some of the criteria/expectations for this organizer legend, appropriate information,  space used wisely, easy to read, well organized, etc. . Now I remember not to put information in full sentences but write it in key points because it would more difficult to add information and making it confusing to others. Next time, I should use all of my space for the future so it could be more specific and detailed with key points.

For these two assignments I learned that I should add key points instead of full sentences and it would take a lot of space and it could be hard to understand for this organizer. I heard that it could be useful for final exams eg. Math, English, Science, etc.

 I am really proud that I learn lots for this project because I get observe more facts about the Renaissance and religion. I am proud that I put a lot of details into my project because I could show my organizer to others for feedback also show what my completed work looks like.


2 comments:

  1. Reflective, and an honest reflection, but, where's your picture for your religion picture? Just wondering. Don't worry, this is just feedback. It's a learning intention! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to take a picture for the religion

      Delete